English Red Raspberry Syrup
Especially popular in the Northwest, Raspberries, like their cousin blackberries, are most distinguished by their deep, red color. Stirling Raspberry Syrup contains fresh raspberry concentrate for a pure raspberry taste.
The secret to Stirling Flavors’rich taste and aroma is the unique blending of sugars and sweeteners with pure fruit juice concentrates and the finest flavor ingredients. This means a truer, more intense and balanced flavor. The flavors hold up when used in both hot & iced beverages.
- Use to enhance coffee, espresso drinks, teas, Italian sodas, lemonades, shakes, frappes, desserts and other recipes
- Sturdy, Lightweight Packaging – 750mL PET Bottle
Suggested Servings (Sodas)
- 1 Fl Oz per 5 fl oz of Sparkling Water
Suggested Servings (Coffee & Tea)
- Small (12 fl oz) – 1 fl oz Syrup
- Medium (16 fl oz) – 1½ oz Syrup
- Large (20 fl oz) – 2 fl oz Syrup
Invert Cane Syrup, Water, Corn Syrup Solids, Plum Juice Concentrate, Fruit Juice Concentrate Blend (Apple Juice Concentrate, Pear Juice Concentrate, Red Raspberry Juice Concentrate, Pineapple Juice Concentrate, Elderberry Juice Concentrate, Fruit Juice for Color), Natural and Artificial Flavors, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate and Potassium Sorbate (Preservatives).
Made in a facility that also processes Milk, Wheat, Soy, & Tree Nuts
|Dimensions||3 × 3 × 11.5 in|
12 PET Bottles