Lavender de Provence Syrup
Lavender is embraced for its calming, soothing properties. Stirling Lavender de Provence Syrup give you the Natural aroma of lavender flower, and adds a semi-sweet herbal and floral flavor perfect for cocktails, lemonades, sodas, and more
The secret to Stirling Flavors’rich taste and aroma is the unique blending of sugars and sweeteners with pure fruit juice concentrates and the finest flavor ingredients. This means a truer, more intense and balanced flavor. The flavors hold up when used in both hot & iced beverages.
- Use to enhance coffee, espresso drinks, teas, Italian sodas, lemonades, shakes, frappes, desserts and other recipes
- Sturdy, Lightweight Packaging – 750mL PET Bottle
Suggested Servings (Sodas)
- 1 Fl Oz per 5 fl oz of Sparkling Water
Suggested Servings (Coffee & Tea)
- Small (12 fl oz) – 1 fl oz Syrup
- Medium (16 fl oz) – 1½ oz Syrup
- Large (20 fl oz) – 2 fl oz Syrup
Invert Sugar Syrup, Water, Corn Syrup Solids, Natural Flavor, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate and Potassium Sorbate (Preservatives), Red 40, Blue 1.
Made in a facility that also processes Milk, Wheat, Soy, & Tree Nuts
|Dimensions||3 × 3 × 11.5 in|
Cane Sugar Syrup
12 PET Bottles