Going Bananas Syrup
Originally from the Malaysian jungles of South Asia, bananas are quite possibly the world’s oldest fruit. With hundreds of varieties worldwide, Stirling Banana Syrup tastes like a perfectly ripe banana. Make sure to try the Banana Flambé recipe. It's outstanding!
The secret to Stirling Flavors’rich taste and aroma is the unique blending of sugars and sweeteners with pure fruit juice concentrates and the finest flavor ingredients. This means a truer, more intense and balanced flavor. The flavors hold up when used in both hot & iced beverages.
- Use to enhance coffee, espresso drinks, teas, Italian sodas, lemonades, shakes, frappes, desserts and other recipes
- Sturdy, Lightweight Packaging – 750mL PET Bottle
Suggested Servings (Sodas)
- 1 Fl Oz per 5 fl oz of Sparkling Water
Suggested Servings (Coffee & Tea)
- Small (12 fl oz) – 1 fl oz Syrup
- Medium (16 fl oz) – 1½ oz Syrup
- Large (20 fl oz) – 2 fl oz Syrup
Strawberry Banana Mix-up Frappe
- 16 FlOz Ice
- 4 Tbsp Stirling Vanilla Frappe Mix
- ¼ FlOz Stirling Going Bananas Syrup
- ½ FlOz Stirling American Strawberry Syrup
- Combine Ingredients in A Blender
- Blend on High For 30 Seconds or Until Desired Consistency
- Pour Into 16 FlOz Cup
- Top with Whipped Cream
Invert Cane Syrup, Water, Corn Syrup Solids, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Sodium Benzoate and Potassium Sorbate (Preservatives), Citric Acid, Caramel Color, Yellow 5.
Made in a facility that also processes Milk, Wheat, Soy, & Tree Nuts
|Dimensions||3 × 3 × 11.5 in|
12 PET Bottles