Hawaiian Coconut Syrup
Grown in Europe, Asia, the Americas and Australasia, coconuts are warm weather fruits. Stirling’s Coconut Syrup harvests the rich, meaty coconut essence creating a flavor that is strong, bold and dominant.
The secret to Stirling Flavors’rich taste and aroma is the unique blending of sugars and sweeteners with pure fruit juice concentrates and the finest flavor ingredients. This means a truer, more intense and balanced flavor. The flavors hold up when used in both hot & iced beverages.
- Use to enhance coffee, espresso drinks, teas, Italian sodas, lemonades, shakes, frappes, desserts and other recipes
- Sturdy, Lightweight Packaging – 750mL PET Bottle
Suggested Servings (Sodas)
- 1 Fl Oz per 5 fl oz of Sparkling Water
Suggested Servings (Coffee & Tea)
- Small (12 fl oz) – 1 fl oz Syrup
- Medium (16 fl oz) – 1½ oz Syrup
- Large (20 fl oz) – 2 fl oz Syrup
Invert Cane Syrup, Water, Corn Syrup Solids, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Sodium Benzoate and Potassium Sorbate (Preservatives), Citric Acid.
Made in a facility that also processes Milk, Wheat, Soy, & Tree Nuts
|Dimensions||3 × 3 × 11.5 in|
12 PET Bottles