Jamaican Rum Syrup
A house favorite… Enjoyed all over the Caribbean, and the World, Stirling Jamaican Rum Syrup gives the flavor of non-alcoholic rum, with a hint of caramel for a smooth, rich taste. Use in Lattes, Non Alcoholic Beverages and in Baking.
The secret to Stirling Flavors’rich taste and aroma is the unique blending of sugars and sweeteners with pure fruit juice concentrates and the finest flavor ingredients. This means a truer, more intense and balanced flavor. The flavors hold up when used in both hot & iced beverages.
- Use to enhance coffee, espresso drinks, teas, Italian sodas, lemonades, shakes, frappes, desserts and other recipes
- Sturdy, Lightweight Packaging – 750mL PET Bottle
Suggested Servings (Sodas)
- 1 Fl Oz per 5 fl oz of Sparkling Water
Suggested Servings (Coffee & Tea)
- Small (12 fl oz) – 1 fl oz Syrup
- Medium (16 fl oz) – 1½ oz Syrup
- Large (20 fl oz) – 2 fl oz Syrup
Invert Cane Syrup, Water, Corn Syrup Solids, Demerara Sugar, Artificial Flavors, Sodium Benzoate and Potassium Sorbate (Preservatives), Citric Acid, Caramel Color.
Does Not Contain Alcohol
Made in a facility that also processes Milk, Wheat, Soy, & Tree Nuts
|Dimensions||3 × 3 × 11.5 in|
12 PET Bottles