Yellow Passion Fruit Syrup
Did you know that Passion fruit is actually a berry? We didn't either until we started making our Passion Fruit syrup. This goes great in your coffee, but will also make an amazing Italian soda or milk shake.
The secret to Stirling Flavors’rich taste and aroma is the unique blending of sugars and sweeteners with pure fruit juice concentrates and the finest flavor ingredients. This means a truer, more intense and balanced flavor. The flavors hold up when used in both hot & iced beverages.
- Use to enhance coffee, espresso drinks, teas, Italian sodas, lemonades, shakes, frappes, desserts and other recipes
- Sturdy, Lightweight Packaging – 750mL PET Bottle
Suggested Servings (Sodas)
- 1 Fl Oz per 5 fl oz of Sparkling Water
Suggested Servings (Coffee & Tea)
- Small (12 fl oz) – 1 fl oz Syrup
- Medium (16 fl oz) – 1½ oz Syrup
- Large (20 fl oz) – 2 fl oz Syrup
Invert Cane Syrup, Water, Corn Syrup Solids, Natural Flavor, Cloud Emulsion (Water, Acacia Gum, Ester Gum Brominated Soybean Oil), Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate and Potassium Sorbate (Preservatives), Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Caramel Color.
Made in a facility that also processes Milk, Wheat, Soy, & Tree Nuts
|Dimensions||3 × 3 × 11.5 in|
12 PET Bottles