Sugar-Free Irish Cream Syrup
SUGAR-FREE! Created in 1952 in San Francisco, Irish Coffee because an overnight sensation. Stirling Irish Crème Syrup combines the heady balance of Irish Whiskey, coffee and whipped cream in our popular, non-alcoholic tribute to the original drink.
The secret to Stirling Flavors’ rich taste and aroma is the unique blending of sugar-free sweeteners with pure fruit juice concentrates and the finest flavor ingredients. This means a truer, more intense and balanced flavor. The flavors hold up when used in both hot & iced beverages.
- Use to enhance coffee, espresso drinks, teas, Italian sodas, lemonades, shakes, frappes, desserts and other recipes
- Sturdy, Lightweight Packaging – 750mL PET Bottle
Suggested Servings (Sodas)
- 1 Fl Oz per 5 fl oz of Sparkling Water
Suggested Servings (Coffee & Tea)
- Small (12 fl oz) – 1 fl oz Syrup
- Medium (16 fl oz) – 1½ oz Syrup
- Large (20 fl oz) – 2 fl oz Syrup
Water, Erythritol, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Benzoate (Preservative), Sucralose, Cellulose Gum, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate (Preservative), Caramel Color, Neotame, Yellow 5.
Made in a facility that also processes Milk, Wheat, Soy, & Tree Nuts
|Dimensions||3 × 3 × 11.5 in|
12 PET Bottles