Sugar-Free White Chocolate Syrup
SUGAR-FREE! Made from cocoa butter, milk, sugar and vanilla, White Chocolate is not really chocolate. However, Stirling Sugar-Free White Chocolate Syrup incorporates the rich, creamy, vanilla note of a true white chocolate made from cocoa plants. It’s creamy and delicious!
The secret to Stirling Flavors’ rich taste and aroma is the unique blending of sugar-free sweeteners with pure fruit juice concentrates and the finest flavor ingredients. This means a truer, more intense and balanced flavor. The flavors hold up when used in both hot & iced beverages.
- Use to enhance coffee, espresso drinks, teas, Italian sodas, lemonades, shakes, frappes, desserts and other recipes
- Sturdy, Lightweight Packaging – 750mL PET Bottle
Suggested Servings (Sodas)
- 1 Fl Oz per 5 fl oz of Sparkling Water
Suggested Servings (Coffee & Tea)
- Small (12 fl oz) – 1 fl oz Syrup
- Medium (16 fl oz) – 1½ oz Syrup
- Large (20 fl oz) – 2 fl oz Syrup
Water, Erythritol, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Sodium Benzoate (Preservative), Xanthan Gum, Sucralose, Cellulose Gum, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate (Preservative), Neotame.
Made in a facility that also processes Milk, Wheat, Soy, & Tree Nuts
|Dimensions||3 × 3 × 11.5 in|
12 PET Bottles