White Chocolate Syrup
Made from cocoa butter, milk, sugar and vanilla, White Chocolate is not really chocolate. However, Stirling White Chocolate Syrup incorporates the rich, creamy, vanilla note of a true white chocolate made from cocoa plants. It's creamy and delicious!
The secret to Stirling Flavors’rich taste and aroma is the unique blending of sugars and sweeteners with pure fruit juice concentrates and the finest flavor ingredients. This means a truer, more intense and balanced flavor. The flavors hold up when used in both hot & iced beverages.
- Use to enhance coffee, espresso drinks, teas, Italian sodas, lemonades, shakes, frappes, desserts and other recipes
- Sturdy, Lightweight Packaging – 750mL PET Bottle
Suggested Servings (Sodas)
- 1 Fl Oz per 5 fl oz of Sparkling Water
Suggested Servings (Coffee & Tea)
- Small (12 fl oz) – 1 fl oz Syrup
- Medium (16 fl oz) – 1½ oz Syrup
- Large (20 fl oz) – 2 fl oz Syrup
Invert Cane Syrup, Water, Corn Syrup Solids, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Propylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Benzoate and Potassium Sorbate (Preservatives), Citric Acid, Titanium Dioxide (For Color).
Made in a facility that also processes Milk, Wheat, Soy, & Tree Nuts
|Dimensions||3 × 3 × 11.5 in|
12 PET Bottles