White Peach Syrup
White peaches have a softer peach flavor then their yellow counterparts, but are much more floral tasting The Delicate, Sweet, non-acidic, flavor of Stirling’s White Peach Syrup is great for Cocktails, teas, smoothies, lemonades, and more.
The secret to Stirling Flavors’rich taste and aroma is the unique blending of sugars and sweeteners with pure fruit juice concentrates and the finest flavor ingredients. This means a truer, more intense and balanced flavor. The flavors hold up when used in both hot & iced beverages.
- Use to enhance coffee, espresso drinks, teas, Italian sodas, lemonades, shakes, frappes, desserts and other recipes
- Sturdy, Lightweight Packaging – 750mL PET Bottle
Suggested Servings (Sodas)
- 1 Fl Oz per 5 fl oz of Sparkling Water
Suggested Servings (Coffee & Tea)
- Small (12 fl oz) – 1 fl oz Syrup
- Medium (16 fl oz) – 1½ oz Syrup
- Large (20 fl oz) – 2 fl oz Syrup
Invert Cane Syrup, Water, Corn Syrup Solids, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate and Potassium Sorbate (Preservatives), Yellow 6, Red 40, Caramel Color.
Made in a facility that also processes Milk, Wheat, Soy, & Tree Nuts
|Dimensions||3 × 3 × 11.5 in|
Cane Sugar Syrup
12 PET Bottles