Napoleon Brandy is aged for at least six years! While we do not age our Napoleon Brandy flavored syrup for that long, it still tastes like the high end Cognac enjoyed around the Holidays. Use this syrup in coffee, or in steamed milk with a slice of bread pudding.
Napoleon Brandy Syrup
The secret to Stirling Flavors’rich taste and aroma is the unique blending of sugars and sweeteners with pure fruit juice concentrates and the finest flavor ingredients. This means a truer, more intense and balanced flavor. The flavors hold up when used in both hot & iced beverages.
- Use to enhance coffee, espresso drinks, teas, Italian sodas, lemonades, shakes, frappes, desserts and other recipes
- Sturdy, Lightweight Packaging – 750mL PET Bottle
Suggested Servings (Sodas)
- 1 Fl Oz per 5 fl oz of Sparkling Water
Suggested Servings (Coffee & Tea)
- Small (12 fl oz) – 1 fl oz Syrup
- Medium (16 fl oz) – 1½ oz Syrup
- Large (20 fl oz) – 2 fl oz Syrup