SUGAR-FREE! “God Save the Queen.” This immensely popular flavor originated in England in the mid 19th century. Stirling Sugar-Free English Toffee Syrup tastes like it’s made with treacle, butter and a hint of Vanilla.
Sugar-Free English Toffee Syrup
The secret to Stirling Flavors’ rich taste and aroma is the unique blending of sugar-free sweeteners with pure fruit juice concentrates and the finest flavor ingredients. This means a truer, more intense and balanced flavor. The flavors hold up when used in both hot & iced beverages.
- Use to enhance coffee, espresso drinks, teas, Italian sodas, lemonades, shakes, frappes, desserts and other recipes
- Sturdy, Lightweight Packaging – 750mL PET Bottle
Suggested Servings (Sodas)
- 1 Fl Oz per 5 fl oz of Sparkling Water
Suggested Servings (Coffee & Tea)
- Small (12 fl oz) – 1 fl oz Syrup
- Medium (16 fl oz) – 1½ oz Syrup
- Large (20 fl oz) – 2 fl oz Syrup